ShowBox is a very popular and useful entertainment app for android device that you can use for free to stream movies, TV shows and much more conveniently on the screen of your phone. The app is absolutely free to be used on all android phones; you do not have to pay any sort of subscription fees to use the app on your phone or other devices. ShowBox can be used to stream media content across platforms.
Chromecast is a device used with TVs, it allows you to cast the screen of your phone onto your TV so you can play games while taking the advantage of the big screen. Chromecast turns your regular TV into a Smart TV with great user interface and you can control it to even browse the web and install apps on your TV. You can use Chromecast and ShowBox app on your phone to stream movies on your TV in full high definition for free!
How to Download ShowBox on Chromecast
- In order to stream any media content on your TV, you will need to have your Chromecast plugged into your TV and turned on and an android device with LocalCast which you can get from the Google Play store.
- Now Download ShowBox and open the app and select your desired movie or TV show that you want to stream, you will be taken to its info screen.
- You have many options in front of you, you can select the resolution of the clip and you can set the media player, set the media player to “Other Players”
- Now play the desired media content and play it with “LocalCast”
- Now just select your Chromecast player which you may have paired with your smart phone beforehand, the movie will start streaming on your TV shortly after.
Disclaimer: The images/links shared in the blog is for reference purpose only. If you think any of the reference has violated your policy feel free to contact us we will take it down immediately.